I. PROTECTION OF PRIVACY AND CONSENT WITH DATA PROCESSING
Buyer grants consent to the processing of the submitted personal data ("Data") To Prague chocolate s. r. o. - based on § 5 Act on the Personal Data Protection.
- Prague chocolate s.r.o. proceed with Buyer´s personal data processing based on Law number 101/2000: Act on the Personal Data Protection., as amended, and amending certain laws, as amended (the "Act for the Protection of Personal Data"), and the obtained personal data is treated confidentially.
- Privacy of the Buyer who is a natural person, is provided by Act no. 101/2000 Coll., On Personal Data Protection, as amended.
- The Buyer agrees with the processing of his or her personal data: name, address, company name, identification number, tax identification number, email address and telephone number (hereinafter collectively "personal data").
- The Buyer agrees to the processing of his or her personal data by the Seller for the purpose of realization of the rights and obligations from the Purchase agreement and for the purposes of maintaining a User account. If the Buyer does not select another option, he or she consents to the processing of personal data by the Seller also for the purpose of sending commercial messages and information by the Seller to the Buyer. The consent (refusal to give a consent) to the processing of personal data in its entirety, according to this Article, is not a condition that alone would make it impossible to conclude the Purchase agreement.
- The Buyer acknowledges that he or she is required to state his or her personal information (when registering in a User account, when ordering from the Web-based interface) correctly and truthfully and without undue delay inform the Seller of any change in his or her personal data.
- The Seller may appoint a third party as a processor for processing of personal data of the Buyer. Except for the persons transporting the goods, personal information will not be passed by the Seller to third parties without prior consent of the Buyer.
- Personal data shall be processed for the period of Buyer´s registration at e-shop. Personal data will be processed electronically in an automated manner or in printed form non-automated manner.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the personal information is accurate and that he or she was advised that it is voluntary to provide personal information.
- If the Buyer requests information about the processing of his or her personal data, the Seller must provide this information. The Seller shall provide information mentioned in the preceding sentence and may require compensation for it not exceeding the reasonable (usual) cost of providing such information.
- The Buyer has right for information about personal data processing. Prague chocolate s.r.o. must to provide that information without undue delay. The information will be about:
a) the purposes of personal data processing;
b) data that are being processed, including all available information on its source;
c) the method of automated processing in relation to its use for deciding if they are based on this process acts or decisions, which include the intervention in the rights and legitimate interests of customers;
d) the recipients or categories of recipients.
.......11. The Buyer has also right to:
a) the data access;
b) to request the data correction in accordance with the Act on the protection of personal data;
c) to withdraw consent at any time by written notice delivered to the company Prague chocolate s.r.o.
.......12. In the event that the Buyer thinks that the Seller or processor (Art. 9.5.) processes Buyer’s personal data inconsistently with the protection of private and personal life of the Buyer, or against the law, especially if the personal data is inaccurate with respect the purpose of processing, the Buyer can:
a) ask the Seller or processor for an explanation;
b) demand from the Seller or processor to perform the remedy of the situation;
c) to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection (Úřad pro ochranu osobních údajů)
.......13. The Buyer can any time withdraw the consent to the personal data processing through the phone call to Prague.chocolate coordinator (see actual contact on website) or in writing to the address, where the company is registered (K Sadu 754/2b, Praha 8, 182 00). In the same way, the customer can cancel his Prague chocolate e-shop registration at any time.
II. SENDING OF BUSINESS COMMUNICATION AND STORING COOKIES
- The Buyer agrees to receive information related to goods, the company services or commercial communications from the Seller to his (Buyer´s) email address.
- The purchaser agrees with storage so. Cookies on his computer. In the situation that the purchase on the website can be made while the Seller can meet the commitments from the contract of sale without storage of the Cookies to the Buyer´s computer, the buyer may withhold consent under the preceding sentence at any time.